We all can attest to the need to help bridge the digital gap that exists for our students. As more content and instruction moves online, the need to provide access to digital resources grows.
The VSTE CoSN Council is pleased to sponsor a free discussion related to digital equity. This webinar will be held Thursday, September 22, 2016, from 8 to 9 PM.
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Elizabeth Hoover; CTO, Alexandria City Public Schools
- Diane Doersch; Chief Technology & Information Officer at Green Bay Area School District
- Rod Carnill; Supervisor of ITRTs, Frederick County Public Schools
- Cheryl Wood and Kim Fields; Project Managers on Digital Equity, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Tom Lundquist, Director of Technology, Staunton City Schools
Speakers will address digital equity issues faced by their school divisions and their current approach. They will describe the alternatives they explored and how they are evaluating their return on investment.
You can view the archived recording here: http://vste.adobeconnect.com/p6kugdkfl32/