The Virginia Society for Technology in Education seeks nominations from around the state for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational technology in Virginia.
This award is embodied in a plaque given to the recipient, recognition at the Annual Conference, and a letter to appropriate persons.
Nominations are made electronically from a VSTE member outlining specific qualifications and contributions of the nominee. Electronic mail (with supporting materials attached) may be sent any time during the year to email@example.com
* Lan Neugent, Virginia Department of Education
* Karen W. Richardson, Virginia Initiative for Technology and Administrative Leadership (VITAL)
* Dr. Timothy Sigmon, University of Virginia
* Dr. Harold Cothern, Virginia Department of Education
* Doug Wells, Virginia Department of Education
* Dr. Ida Hill, Virginia Department of Education
* Dr. Glen Bull, University of Virginia
* Bill Thomas, Fairfax County Schools