ISTE is currently accepting applications for the October cohort of the Verizon Mobile Learning Academy.
The Verizon Mobile Learning Academy (VMLA) is a FREE 10 week course designed and offered by ISTE for school and district teams in the U.S. This course is perfect for schools and districts that:
- Want to provide an excellent technology integration PD opportunity for some or all of their staff
- Want to ensure that the technology they currently have is being used in innovative, student-centered ways
- Would like support as they plan a new technology initiative.
In addition to being FREE, here are more great benefits of this program:
- Course materials and activities are online, allowing you to participate in world-class professional learning from your own school campus.
- ISTE provides an experienced Instructional Coach to work with your team and personalize the experience to address the specific questions and needs of your school and team members.
- Everyone who participates receives 2.5 Continuing Education Units (or 25 Continuing Education hours) from Johns Hopkins University.
- The team approach unites administrators, technology specialists/coaches, and educators in their vision for improving teaching and learning with technology.
Review the details and the course syllabus and/or watch a 10-minute live-cast on Tuesday, Sept 20, 1pmPacific/4 pm Eastern. October cohort registrations for your 5-10 person team are due September 21, 2016.