VSTE partner, SVETC, is excited to present the 10th Annual Brainstorm Conference, coming April 13-17, 2021.
Brainstorm 2021 will be a fully-virtual Ed Tech Conference designed to motivate educators to innovate their classrooms and integrate ed-tech tools. Presenters and keynote speakers will focus on the future of Ed Tech in education and strategies, tools, and resources to transform classrooms to meet the needs of the 21st-century learner.
The conference will be powered by the Canvas Platform from Virtual Virginia and will feature:
- 25 LIVE and interactive Keynote & Sessions (All live sessions will be recorded)
- 30 on-demand sessions at your own pace
- Blending Learning with Google by Kasey Bell Book Study
- professional development points
- learn in different ways, including book study, live sessions, and on-demand sessions
- discussion and follow up with presenters and keynotes after sessions
- collaboration with peers throughout the Shenandoah Valley and beyond
- LOTS OF LEARNING & FUN with a Social Hour and PRIZES
And follow the conference and our participants on social media using the hashtag #vabrainstorm21
There are two registration options for this conference:
- Option 1: Individual- $20.00 for one individual will receive access to the Canvas Course
- Option 2: District- $100.00 for access for 100 participants from your school district in our Canvas Course. (If your district selects this option, a separate google form will be sent directly to the participant contact on the registration.)
Register NOW for Brainstorm 2021. Registration will close on Friday, April 9th, 2021.
Don’t forget to invite your friends, colleagues, and/or team members to join you for this wonderful learning experience!