Educator-tested strategies. Extraordinary resources for transforming learning and teaching. Renowned presenters. And an enormous, interactive expo hall.
That’s what you’ll find at ISTE 2017.
Check out the full program, now live, then begin personalizing your learning by choosing from more than 1,000 sessions! Learn the way you like by selecting from lectures, BYODs and hands-on learning environments.
Not yet registered? Sign up now to connect with like-minded teachers at ISTE 2017 June 25-28 in San Antonio.
Super Early Bird Pricing Ends March 1, 2017.
Extraordinary educators. Extraordinary professional development. ISTE 2017.
ISTE is currently accepting applications for the October cohort of the Verizon Mobile Learning Academy.
The Verizon Mobile Learning Academy (VMLA) is a FREE 10 week course designed and offered by ISTE for school and district teams in the U.S. This course is perfect for schools and districts that:
- Want to provide an excellent technology integration PD opportunity for some or all of their staff
- Want to ensure that the technology they currently have is being used in innovative, student-centered ways
- Would like support as they plan a new technology initiative.
In addition to being FREE, here are more great benefits of this program:
- Course materials and activities are online, allowing you to participate in world-class professional learning from your own school campus.
- ISTE provides an experienced Instructional Coach to work with your team and personalize the experience to address the specific questions and needs of your school and team members.
- Everyone who participates receives 2.5 Continuing Education Units (or 25 Continuing Education hours) from Johns Hopkins University.
- The team approach unites administrators, technology specialists/coaches, and educators in their vision for improving teaching and learning with technology.
Review the details and the course syllabus and/or watch a 10-minute live-cast on Tuesday, Sept 20, 1pmPacific/4 pm Eastern. October cohort registrations for your 5-10 person team are due September 21, 2016.